4/26/09

Piece of Cake

I love this stamp set, Piece of Cake, from Papertreyink. These were the first cards I ever made with the set - I used up some scraps of DP from my desk.

The image is stamped onto an oval nestability then layered onto the same size scalloped oval nestability and then one size larger scalloped oval. I need more nestabilities! :D

The ribbon is also from Papertreyink, Dark Chocolate Twill.

I topped the cake with some glitter - lookin' yummy eh?

Tomorrow is our middle child's b-day, I baked 2 batches of brownies for her to take to school - bet the kids enjoy them.

I'm also going to lunch with her at the school - should be a great day!

Thanks for popping in; have a GREAT week! Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.