4/12/09

Mother

It's been a few weeks since I've had time to participate in one of the Mojo Monday challenges - a new challenge is issued each Monday. This week was a challenging card..for me at least, but I wanted to give it a try and found some time to play today.

I used a couple of my new stamp sets from Papertreyink for the challenge. PTI has another new release coming out April 15 (tax day...do you have YOURS done?) and it looks to be another fabulous release!

The DP is from SU!; everything is done in SU! Rose Red and Gina K Design 80 lb. White. As you can see, I added lots of pearls - I dig my pearls girlies!!

I used the sentiment, "I never knew the depth of your love until I became a parent myself." The Mother set from PTI is full of absolutely fantabulous quotes; probably my all-time favorite stamp set related to Mother's Day!

The other main image is from PTI's Damask Designs, another fabulous set just waiting to get all inky in my stamp room! The gorgeous ribbon is from My Favorite Things and the pearls are from Ellen Hutson's store.

I have two posts today, so be sure to scroll down to see the other one - a cute little baby card.

Thanks for stopping by; let me know what you think of the "Mother" card; I like the way it turned out; I hope you do too!

Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.