2/17/09

A few more valentines...

I know, I know - Valentine's day is over and everyone is moving on to Easter, but I'm still stuck on Valentine's Day. LOL

I'm feeling great; but so far 2 of our 3 kids have had the flu this week - YUCK!!! If we continue our schedule; the 3rd one should get it tonight - I pray that doesn't happen.

I won't give too much blah, blah, blah today; I'll just leave you with the pictures! :D

I tried to capture a close up of the top card and all that sparkle...it's so pretty IRL! I used a glitter pen and traced the entire image; I really like the way it turned out. This image is from Verve Visual's Hearts on Fire stamp set.

The 2nd card shows off the large heart and sentiment from Verve Visual's Hundred Hearts set. I *heart* the sentiment by Winnie the Pooh!

All DP is Bittersweet by Basic Grey.

So much for trying not to blah, blah, blah...HA!!

Thanks for popping in!! Hugs, ~M.

3 comments:

  1. These are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love ya, BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Valentines' day cards--keep em coming. LOVE the dp too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.