2/1/09

Eat Cake!

Mish Mash is the creator of so many cool cards; she's always doing something new and innovative! One of the card types she created is called a tent topper; I needed some quick birthday cards so I decided to make some of the tent topper style. The tent toppers I've linked to on Mish's blog were actually made by her two girls...what's cuter...the cards or her girls? :D

This cake image and sentiment are from Kim Hughes' Birthday Bash stamp set; all the images are so cute - I haven't had near enough time to play with all the images yet! I also used the little party hat and stamped it in the background on all the cards. I colored the images using Copics (I'm so in love with my Copics).

The DP is from Junkitz Salsa Collection - such a great party themed paper pack.

Nothing fancy, just some quick and easy cards. The image and sentiment were stamped on a white nestability rectangle and then layered onto a scalloped rectangle nestability. I love my nesties too and need more! :D Glad I have an anniversary this month - my list is long. LOL

The white you see along the bottom with more party hats are the actual envelopes - I decided to spice those up a bit too.

I hope you had a great weekend; thanks for stopping by! Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.