11/28/08

Is it REALLY this hard?

I have gone to 3 stores looking for Liquid Applique - no one seems to have a clue what I'm looking for. URGH...HELP...I know I can buy it online, but is there not anyone local that carries it? Wal-Mart, Michael's, Hobby Lobby? I've looked everywhere...it's driving me nuts! I know...that's really not a very far drive. LOL!

And a little update on our daughter; we decided to take her to the doctor today...good move...she has pneumonia. She's on the tail end of it and feeling MUCH better today; but we got an antibiotic and she'll be back to her old self in no time flat!

Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, ~M.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe JoAnn's....a sewing store? I thought I had seen some at Hobby Lobby..hmmm.....
    Hope you find it. If not, TAC has it--I sell TAC, let me know.
    Hope your daughter feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine at Joann's . Hope your daughter is feeling better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been looking for this too! yes, i know where to purchase it online, but haven't seen it in a store. I'm also looking for flocking stuff! lol
    I hope your dd feels better real soon. the antibiotics should help so much. The big P takes so much energy out of you. Hugs to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.