10/3/08

Hello Chica...and a little man!

I just love that saying, "Hello Chica"; it makes me smile every time!

Another card with NO STAMPING; woo hoo; kinda fun, ya know? All layers were sponged with Chocolate Chip ink; the base card is SU Pumpkin Pie, all remaining paper is from Kim Hughes Mocha Chica collection. I love the papers in her pack!!

Tied on some green ribbon with a piece of orange and ta-da - that's it!

Its been a tough week around here - very busy as usual, but just tough. I'm ready for the weekend! Our girls have a special night tonight and DH and our DS went to the high school football game. They were announcing all the flag football players, which our DS is one, so they had a great time.

Mommy had some play time! I got a pedicure and a manicure - whew - talk about feeling pampered!! I then came home for some stamping time; I'll get those pictures loaded soon.

Our DS is also playing fall baseball through the end of October; the following pictures were taken last Sunday. They've just begun kid pitch, so its a whole new world to us. Very interesting to watch. We were blessed as DS was able to pitch one inning; he was thrilled and thought that was so cool.

I also have a picture of him batting - he kinda looks like he knows what to do...but oh my, look at his face when he swung and missed - he was MAD!! :D

(you can click on any of the pictures to see them up close...might help see his mad expression - HA!)

That's okay, the boys are used to machine pitch, so it's going to take some time getting used to kid pitch.

I love watching the boys play ball! We have a football game tomorrow morning, then all the girls are getting their hair cut in the afternoon (me included). Our oldest is cutting her hair about chin length; it's just past her shoulder blades now. I hope I remember to take a before and after picture!! Then Sunday, another baseball game. Busy, busy. And for some reason, these kids think I should do laundry - what is fun about laundry? LOL

Thanks for indulging the mommy in me! I hope you have a G-R-E-A-T weekend!! Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

  1. That is a way cute card...and the photos are just FUN!!! My little brothers all play bball....my kids are in soccer....our first game is today!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.