10/26/08

hello

Another group of mass-produced little post cards; I just love how these turned out!

I used the long rectangle nestabilities for the ivory mat and the scalloped base. The floral DP is some I had left over, just cut a little strip and adhered to the pink. Stamped the little birdie from Cornish Heritage Farm's Moca Chica set (I *heart* this set); colored with Copics, placed on a larger pink circle and put it all together. How fun, quick and easy these are!

You can write your note on the front AND on the back so there is plenty of room.

Thanks for popping in; hope you have a GREAT week! Hugs, ~M.

4 comments:

  1. oh they are so cute...what a great idea! i need those long nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, now you have me thinking I need these long nesties too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea
    I love all of the projects you have done lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.