11/24/07

Hanna Went Shopping on Black Friday

Hanna went shopping yesterday - Black Friday...did you? I didn't!!! Many people love black Friday, but I've never gotten into it, besides I had to work. Guess it keeps me from spending money - LOL!!

Hanna and her twin went shopping though; look at those sacks!




Here Hanna is decked in a purple little dress and a bit of paper-piecing on the bags; isn't she the cutest thing? I think everyone owns this stamp set but me! I also added some Stickles to her dress and the large Amuse oval to 'ground' her as she walks.


Now here's her twin:



This young lady went to the store and loved it so much, she bought a dress and wore it out of the store! LOL Look at all that paper-piecing! Just wanted to see how much I could do - and actually the original card had even more paper-piecing...but um....bad things happened to that image. :( I edged her dress (bottom, sleeves and neckline) in Chocolate Chip and added Stickles also.

Isn't that what all of you said when you were shopping Friday, "But I need it...". :D

Hanna Stamps new website is up - make sure you check it out; Kristi has done a marvelous job with all the new stamp sets; I really like them! This is the only one I've played with so far, but give me some time!!

AND, look what I found when I woke up this morning..........SNOW:

This is a picture I just took this morning by stepping out our front door - isn't it pretty? It won't last long, the sun is shining and the ground is pretty warm.

I hope you have a superb weekend; thanks for stopping by! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.