10/20/07

Pretty Girls!

Not often do I post up-close pictures of our kids; but this one of the girls is cute...I think. It was taken at a 50th anniversary party we attended this summer - see how dark the oldest one is (with glasses). We had a great summer with lots of swimming and playing outside; both our girls get so tan...but that red-headed little boy we have? HA - he doesn't tan a bit!!!

Notice anything else? I "think" I might have my watermark where I want it - boy has this been a painful process!! It's still more noticeable than I would like...but for now, it'll work I think.

Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for stopping by!

~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.