10/23/07

I've been tagged!

WOW; I got tagged; I love Pink Lemonade (Keri); I love her work, go check her stuff out...and STOP drooling on your computer screen!!

Instructions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so here are my seven weird or random facts:

1. My favorite candy is Toffifay - love it!!!

2. Our 3rd child was born with orange hair (mine is naturally blonde, Jim's is dark, dark brown (more gray now - tee hee)...does that count as being about me since I birthed him? LOL YES, we get LOTS of questions about where he came from. I always reply "the milk man"...yeah, whatever!!

3. I'm under 5' tall....um, yes, only 4'...the rest will be left unknown!

4. I can roll my tongue both ways in my mouth.

5. I love NASCAR and am passionate about it - headed to TX Motor Speedway next weekend!

6. I'm fiercely competitive (almost detrimental, particularly watching my children play sports)

7. Hubby's a Cornhusker, I'm a Sooner and we landed in KS - how'd we EVER get together??

8. I know, it didn't say give 8, but when I asked our oldest daughter what's weird about me..."she said, you have old fashioned clothes"...hmm.....

This is fun...let me see who I can tag?


Creating Impressions by Toni

The Pink Stamper (Robyn)

Chic n' Scratch (is that not the CUTEST blog name)

Alison's Angelic Whispers (check out those super cute ornaments!!)

Out of the East (Manna is a doll)

Taylored Expressions

Stamping and Stuff


I've left my 7 comments; hope they play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.