7/10/07

Another Year Without Croaking

Well...I've almost made it another year without croaking! Yep, that's right, my birthday is just around the corner...let's see.......TWO DAYS AWAY. Okay, okay, I'm much too old to enjoy my birthday T-H-I-S much; but I do. I drive my family and friends nuts, what can I say?

I actually made this card a few weeks ago for a friend. The inside says "You made it another year without croaking"; always appropriate for a birthday OR a teacher who survived another year of school! I stamped polka dots on the blue cardstock; then embossed the patterned paper with the Swirl Cuttlebug folder lightly sponged with white ink; then cut out the 'waves'.

The frog was colored with watercolor crayons and odorless mineral spirits on off-white cardstock; then mounted to a blue scalloped oval with dimensionals. (I know, I know Amy, I HAD to use the punches - LOL). I added the white polka dots to the scalloped circle. A cute and quick card.

Hope you are all having a great week; I sure am! We're counting down to my birthday at work, I'm in a new job, so I've annoyed my co-workers already; and I've reminded my children each day how many days are left. And then 5 days after my birthday, we'll celebrate my hubby's birthday. July is always a fun month in our household!

Take care and thanks for peeking in. ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.