12/2/06

Blooming with Happiness

This is a card I did this morning for a b-day party...you have to understand, I was asked to do K-State colors (Kansas State University - purple/grey); so I had to oblige! :) Don't blame me, I'm not a K-State fan; ya gotta remember, I'm a Boomer Sooner and Cornhusker mixed. LOL!

The top card is on shimmery white paper; layered on Going Grey; layered on Eggplant Envy. The lower half of the top card is stamped with French Script; the top is stamped randomly with flowers - I need to learn to like more 'empty' space; it's a bit busy. The ribbon is 2-sided; purple and grey - not the best match of purples, but hey, my daughter was excited, so that's all that really matters, right?

I also made a little notebook to match the card and inserted it in the gift. The more I look at the card...it's growing on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.