12/10/06

Purse Card with Prismas

I have had so much fun making these little purses, it's strictly a stamp from http://www.toomuchfunrubberstamps.com/. You stamp the purse end-to-end, cut it out and voila, you have a purse. I use velcroe on the handle to keep it closed, fill it with a post-it-note that can be changed out when it's empty. I added a couple prisma flowers to this one and I LOVE it! Thought it made it that much more 'girly'.

I also ventured out and used my brand new Xyron 900 machine tonight. I've had it a month and never used it - overcame my fear (insert chuckle) and it worked GREAT; can't wait to see what else I can make - whee - the fun is JUST beginning.

Hope everyone had a great weekend; thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.