11/12/06

Holiday Open House


These are some of the post-it-note purses I made for the mini craft fair yesterday; these two pink ones have heart post-it-notes inside. I ended up selling ALL (yippee) the post-it-note purses I made.






I also made these more 'Christmas' themed post-it-note purses; these are so fun and easy to make; but look so awesome! They're all fastened with a small piece of Velcro at the top of the handle. The best part? When the post-it-notes run out - just fill it up again - kind of like the energizer bunny, it goes and goes and goes. Most people like to carry these in their purses - great idea...unless you have a purse like mine - it would get mutilated in there I'm afraid. LOL!!!
I also made several of the 'candles in a tin'; idea from Taylored Expressions. These were good selling items too; each tin holds approximatley 1 1/2 votives. These two have vanilla scents inside.

This next set (snowmen) have the cucumber melon scent which I normally don't like at all; but I thought these smelled great. These pics are a bit harder to see; but it's a snowman with a little person peeking around. Very cute! All images were colored with markers.

The last set has all snowflakes and are Carribean scented; more of a manly scent, but I still like them. Each candle tin is decorated with micro-beads on the top - I think these are my new 'favorite' item!



I hope all of you have had a fantastic weekend. Saturday was beautiful - today appears to be very windy and chilly outside (taken from my 6 yr. old, I haven't ventured out there yet); but we will soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend; thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.