11/8/06

Ramblings

WOW; what a great day! Each Wednesday I work 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., rather than 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., so I sneak home early while the kids are still at school and find some crafting time for mommy! Doesn't happen often!

I love a creation made by Taylor recently (candles on the go); she's one of my favorite links (Taylored Expressions), so check it out...anyway, I'm working to make some of the candles she made. Oh my gosh (insert shocked face), what an absolute blast. I completed one; made a small 3x3 card to go with it and tied it all up in cellophane with a ribbon.

BUT I couldn't stop there, I picked up these great little notebooks the other day so I made a matching card (5x5) for one of the notebooks, and again...I couldn't stop there, so I made a purse with 3x3 sticky notes inside. So much creation...and I realize it's now 11 p.m. I'll be tired tomorrow, but what fun and relaxation it was! I'll get some pictures posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.