11/9/06

More Ramblings....

I took several of the new projects I made last night to work today - BINGO - I got several orders for Christmas gifts. WOO HOO; I also got invited (very last minute) to participate in a mini craft show. I'm currently making items for a Spring Craft Fair so I'll work a bit quicker and throw a few more things together as this mini craft show is......(drum roll).....SATURDAY! THIS Saturday!

That's okay; it's going to be fun and I'm not going to panic. I have a few things left from my last craft show; some things I'd just like to 'move', so I'll deeply discount those and what I get done between now and then will work just fine! It'll also give me a good feel for 'hot items' to focus on for the Spring Craft Fair.

I love Christmas....I know, we haven't even passed Thanksgiving, but I'm focusing on Christmas - snowflakes, snowmen and glitter - lots of *BLING* going on here. LOL!

AND my best friend has an upcoming b-day; fun times are on the horizon.

I also got my 'fix' tonight which is Grey's Anatomy; I feel better. I love that show. I seldom watch TV, but I am definitely glued to Grey's Anatomy. We weren't home tonight when it aired, but thank goodness for TIVO!!! We watched it when we returned home while working on a few craft projects; time passes quickly when you're watching and doing something you really enjoy!

I hope to get some pictures posted soon; but it'll probably be after the craft fair so I can focus as much as possible.

Hope you each have a great evening! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.