2/1/17

Hero Arts Bold Floral...they said in red!

Hi friends - IT'S FEBRUARY; the first month of 2017 is GONE - wow!

This month at a2z Scrapbooking we have another super easy challenge - although you are certainly going to question what I was thinking. :D HA - not the first time!

I was inspired by recent videos by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. I had actually made myself some notes which said "red, kraft card stock, ombre focal word, stencil" and what do you know, both their videos hit everything on that list and resulted in my final card. And I PROMISE I really did use red...but when you use red on Kraft card stock it doesn't turn out too red. LOL I love it though; it's almost more of a coral/rust color and I'll definitely save it for autumn, I think it will be perfect! Super easy to do, the focal point was layered onto a Dark Chocolate top folding card.




Once the focal panel was done I added 3 spritz of Moonlight Tattered Angels mist; love the sparkle and flecks of white! I embossed the small sentiment in Hero Arts white on Dark Chocolate card stock to tie it all together. After I took photos, I decided to add glossy accents to the 'thanks', but seriously, WHO has time to wait for that to dry? HA! Very CAS.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week and HAPPY FEBRUARY!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hero Arts Thanks
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate, Hero Arts Kraft
InkVersamark, Fired Brick, Barn Door and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks
Accessories: Hero Arts Bold Floral stencil, Hero Arts white embossing powder, fun foam, Tattered Angels mist, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.