5/2/14

Stamping

Hi friends - welcome back to another recipe challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity! AND...can you believe it is May?

Our first child graduates in 16 days. Oy!!! WOW...that is all, nothing else I can add!

OK, back to the crafty goodiness! Michele ordered up "stamping" this week so I thought I'd try a card with NO DESIGNER PAPER. *audible gasp heard  a-r-o-u-n-d  the world*

This is a Kenny K digi which I used for a friend's stepson's birthday; their colors are green and black; nothing fancy, just lots of stamping and some coloring. I finished off the inside with a banner flag.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend!! And take some time this week to get stampy and join the fun!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Papers: PTI True Black and New Leaf, Copic Xpress It White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, nesties, white gel pen

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.