5/13/14

Lucy's Cupcake

Hi friends!

I'm back with a sweet little image from Whimsy and Stars Studio - Lucy's Cupcake...she's cute huh? And I don't even LIKE mice...but Lucy's pretty darn cute!

I made a one pocket gift sack out of a kraft sack. I folded up the bottom 3/4's, adhered some paper and stitched around the sides. I then used MFT's Staggered Heart border across the top of the designer paper. I cut the border once, then cut the individual hearts twice and pieced it all together. It's cute, but hard to see under the main image.
From Millan.Net

I colored cute little Lucy with Copics using puffy stuff on her party hat and glossy accents on the candle flame. The image was cut from PTI's notebook paper die; then some more designer paper was cut from the same die and tilted. The ribbon I have had F-O-R-E-V-E-R and haven't used in about that long; love how the colors worked perfectly though! I then added two tags from PTI's Tiny Tags die and matching stamp set. The heart I colored with a Copic marker then stamped with PTI's Polka Dot Basics two different times to have good coverage of polka dots, tied on a button with some twine and that's it. Quick, simple and cute!


 From Millan.Net
Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Studio Lucy's Cupcake and PTI's Tiny Tags and Polka Dot Basics
Papers: DP by MME, Copic Xpress It, Neenah White, Kraft Sack
Ink: MFT Berrylicious, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: MFT Staggered Heart Border die, PTI Notebook die and Tiny Tags die, fluffy stuff, glossy accents, misc. ribbon, PTI Hawaiian Shores button

Challenges:
  Come and Get It Challenges - Birthdays
 One Stitch at a Time - Digi

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card!
    Glad you joined us for the challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Michele. This is a very cute project. I love your coloring. The image is cute as is the tag. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute! Adorable image, great card!

    Thank you for participating in the One Stitch at a Time Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project. Cute image. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.