5/28/14

No Killer Heels - just Shoes N' Bags

Hi friends - did you see all the amazing creations over at Ladybug Crafts Ink - all Killer Heels - all monochromatic. WOWZA!!

I made a fun monochromatic card too...but not with Killer Heels.
From Millan.Net
I love this super fun Shoes N' Bags image; so stylish and CA-UTE!! I went all black, grey, and white using MOJO347 (tall and skinny); my image is pretty big, so my card is 4" x 5.5"; I used some older MME designer paper and just had fun playing! I added a gorgeous black feather, black button, grey and white twine and used a white gel pen for some accents. Card stock colors are PTI's Smokey Shadow and True Black.



Thanks for stopping by; be sure to check out all the monochromatic creations at Ladybug Crafts Ink. Hope you can join the fun; we love seeing what you create!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Shoes N' Bags
Papers: DP by MME, Copic XPress It, PTI True Black and Smokey Shadow
Ink: MFT Steel Grey, Grout Grey, and Black Licorice
Accessories: MFT pierced oval die, feather, misc. button, grey and white twine, Copics, white gel pen, Janome Sew Mini


Challenges:
 MOJO347

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the feathers and the colour choice, not sure if I dare say great image.
    You are not my number lol, so not sure if I dare thank you or not, for joining in our challenge this fortnight!

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.