5/9/14

Getting Sketchy at Crafts 4 Eternity

Hi friends!

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, Michele has given us a sketch to follow...yeah me, I did pretty good this time. AND Michele is offering one lucky participant 3 free digital images - you can see all her images HERE.
From Millan.Net


I have had this super cute penguin image from Bugaboo which I had printed and NEVER used...just sitting and waiting for some color! And I did it! I used some fun, funky papers from MME, some stitching, and fun Copic coloring for the image. I cut the image using a MFT stitched circle die, then layered it onto a scalloped nestie. I already had this heart flag cut (it cuts 4 heart flags at a time); I snipped one off and easily molded it to fit the circle!! *LOVE*

I also cut 3 hearts from the same banner and inserted them into the opening - just like a puzzle - and added clear Wink of Stella over the hearts. I also added clear Wink of Stella to the frosting - YUMMY!

Look at that shimmer - EEEKKKKK!!


I didn't add the sentiment as the designer paper is pretty busy as is, but I added a sentiment and wash tape to the inside. 

Thanks for stopping by; check out the sketch and join the fun - we love seeing your creations!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Digital Image - Bugaboo Birthday Penguin
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, PTI Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Copic XPress It, DP by MME
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, MFT Berrylicious
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, La La Land heart banner die, clear Wink of Stella, dimensionals, washi tape, nesties, MFT Stitched circle die

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the colours in this card and simply adore the way you have used the banner die - please may I pinch the idea?
    the image is a Bugaboo http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Birthday-Penguin--cupcake_p_2428.html

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele, love the cute penguin and gorgeous DP's Have a great week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.