6/8/13

Teachers Gifts - 2013

Our last babe has finished elementary school - WHOOP, WHOOP; I have LOVED when each of our babes have completed this phase of schooling! Middle school and high school have been such great opportunities for the other two, I expect the same things for one!

This year I went ultra easy on the teachers gifts - but it counts right? :D

I bought 2 insulated cups and filled them halfway with Hershey's kisses then included 4 single serve Hawaiian Punch servings. I couldn't just send them filled with goodies, so I created little tags and hung them from the straw of each cup. Simple yet I thought they turned out super cute. Jared wrote his message on the bag of the tag.

The tag is from Memory Box - Distressed Tag cut out of Kraft card stock and stamped with the  matching stamp. I then layered on a distressed doily, cut 3 layers of the flower using PTI's Beautiful Blooms II dies out of Imaginisce paper - I've had this paper for ages! :-/ The flower was also distressed before gluing together. I finished the tag with some MME enamel dots...seriously love!


Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend! Our youngest daughter - volleyball player/enthusiast  - and I have been attending the Men's FIVB World League games for USA vs. Argentina - here in our little city! She "might possibly" be seriously in love with this player - he's 6' 10"; the first picture I took in which they were standing on the SAME STEP was absolutely hysterical, the 2nd picture we asked him to remain seated and she sat next to him - that picture is below.

PS - his name is Matt Anderson, he and several of the other World League players played in the Olympics in 2012. :D She's a happy happy happy girl!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Memory Box Distress Tag
Papers: PTI Kraft, Imaginisce DP
Ink: PTI Kraft, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: PTI button, misc. twine, doily, MME enamel dots


Kaitlyn and Matt Anderson - Olympic and National League Volleyball Player

2 comments:

  1. what fabulous gifts.. wish i was a teacher lol
    Great colours
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder your girl is smiling M Pee...he's a bit of a HUNK!!!! Fab prezzie for the teachers...you put so much thought into them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.