6/15/13

Bon Voyage



Although I no longer (currently) design for Cupcake Inspirations doesn't mean I won't participate in their challenges - particularly when the cupcake image and colors are DIVINE such as this week!

Check out this cupcake image:
And the sponsor? Taylored Expressions - FANTASTIC company!

A dear friend has started a travel company out of her home - helping families, couples, singles - anyone put together fabulous cruise packages and before they depart, she gives them a little gift and asked me to make some cards so this is what I came up with!

Lots of waves, cruise ship, clouds, sunshine and on the inside? A palm tree - looks like a grand trip to me!

Set of 5 cards

I spy a palm tree! :D

Enjoy and thanks for popping in!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Taylored Expresseions Bon Voyage
Papers: PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, PTI White, Summer Sunrise, Copic XPress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Wave Border Die, Your Next Stamp Cloud Dies

Challenges:
 Cupcake Inspirations #214

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I LOVE that little sun peeking out!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.