6/25/13

Manly Card

HA - I thought that title sounded funny...might be that I am super tired and pushing myself a weeee past my limits! :D

A friend requested a variety of cards in which should could include gift cards as year-end teacher's gifts - the new vertical and horizontal gift card dies from MFT are just the thing - LOVE THEM! And if you remember THIS card? Yeah, I used the same papers, but they look really different don't you think? I cut the die from Kraft card stock, then cut it again from 2 different DP's and adhered them to the original Kraft die cut, some stamping, some stitching and lots of distress ink finishes this one off.



Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a great week! AND tomorrow is Wednesday (hump day) - have you seen this commercial...our daughter LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it - she imitates it for ages and each time it comes on she plays it over and over, too cute. Hope it brings a smile to YOUR hump day!



Take care!!
Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Stamps Gift Card Greetings II
Papers: PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Hot Fudge
Accessories: MFT Horizontal Gift Card Die, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
 Crafts for Challenges - Spots and Stripes (can we count the diamonds as spots? :D)

2 comments:

  1. What a cool guy card, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Michele thanks for joining us at crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.