6/3/13

Hello - have we met?

Gosh - life has just been a whirlwind lately - why is it the end of the school year is just SO. DARN. BUSY!!! And I have been very absent from my blog - hence the title. tee hee

I haven't mentioned for quite some time, but I am still going to physical therapy - just last week I was released from two times per week to one time, but I hate to report that it will not stay that way; I am in so much pain... :( As a reminder, surgery was February 13!!

I truly think a big piece may be my desk at work; I spend 10-11 hours at a computer - not good. I had 4 days off from the office - one of those days I worked at home, the others were the weekend and a holiday - when I returned from those 4 days my pain was so much better...now after being back to work for a solid week, I'm pretty miserable. :(

Anyway, I have been creating when my arm permits; so here's a card I made recently - I used a sketch, but don't remember from where - oops!

Papers are My Mind's Eye - of course - the brad has been in my stash for ages!! Lots of stitching  some old paper distress ink and lots of layering. The sentiment is from Verve Visual and is actually all one piece (what you see on the outside and the inside of the card); I masked off the various areas with scotch tape so I could use it on the outside cover with the remainder on the inside. The lower left corner is the envelope with a couple matching flags.

Inside and envie

Thanks for popping in; take care!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Because of You
Papers: PTI Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, DP by MME
Ink: MFT Hot Fudge, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: PTI Floral Blooms Dies, misc. brad, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
 Challenges for Everybody  
 Crafting When We Can
 Hobbycutz Challenge
 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card! Lovely design and colour scheme! Sorry to read about your continuing pain and hope it improves soon. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at Hobbycutz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you're in pain Hun & hope it gets much better soon!!

    Your card is FAB & love the layout! Thanks so much for joining us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele you poor thing - hope you can get it sorted :0(
    The card is totally stunning - love the tones and the layout.....just gorgeous.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card... Clean and elegant:) Thanks for joining us at crafting when we can challenge x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous....clean and elegant:) Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can challenge x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I just love your card very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Hobby Cutz.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.