6/18/13

Flowers and Ribbon over at LCI

Greetings friends! This week over at Ladybug Crafts Ink we're featuring flowers and ribbon - is it cheating if my flowers are in the DP? Nah - it counts!! :D I must admit, I loved THIS card made by Julee, can you tell I cased several pieces?

Image is the gorgeous Nikki Make a Wish and the sentiment is from The Wrinkley's Get Up and Go set; I broke it into two parts, the outside says "Age..." and the inside says "it's only a number!"; I popped the word "Age..." up on dimensionals on top of a button and added some scrunched chocolate seam binding.



Thanks for popping in; hope you join us this week over at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, PTI Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Verve Visual flourished trim die and Chocolate Seam Binding, Janome Sew Mini, PTI button, nesties, Copics, Espresso dimensional pearls, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Challenges:
 MOJO297

5 comments:

  1. fabulous - love the papers and of course its not cheating !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to run my finger through that chocolate icing, looks rather scrummie! Loving the seam binding too! gorgeous!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Michele and I love the scrunched ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the ribbon Michele and what scrumptious colours....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheat!!! LOL...just yanking your chain M Pee ;-D Love the pp, love the ribbon and LOVE the frosting!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.