10/10/11

TLT - TAGS Pinky Style

Oh, I really liked this challenge - LOTS!

The TLT ladies are back with another fabulous challenge - TAGS. But before I move on to my project, don't forget that Nikki Running with Buttercup is the "Stamp of the Month" which will be available for purchase at 1/2 price! What a steal!

Okay, on to my project - I made 2 tags to add to b-day gift bags in a heartbeat - just gussy up the b-day bag and tie on the tag, how cool is that? The tags were made so you can add your birthday message on the back - I love them, do you?





Even more fun? I used ONLY the balloons from Birthday Cake Robyn. I loved coloring them; I cut one set of balloons out completely using a craft knife to cut around the strings and the other image, I cut out just the balloons - lots of dimension in the balloons! I also added a thin layer of glossy accents to the balloons. The words were added from the It's Only Words 2, I cut the "Happy Birthday" apart and mounted with coordinating card stock.

Here's some photos of each individual tag as well as close-up pix of each.

Thanks for stopping by to visit, be sure you stop by the TLT Challenge Blog and join us; great prizes to be had and we LOVE seeing all your creativity!


... birthday balloons ...

Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Ladybug Crafts Ink Birthday Cake Robyn and It's Only Words 2
Papers:  GKD White, PTI Raspberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse, Spots by Echo Park
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copics, Nesties, twine, glossy accents, dimensional boosts

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable Michele. I love the cute bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh these are simply too cute .. i love your colouring of the balloons and the gloss! Perfect for any gift bag!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these tags Michele, they really pop in those colours, full of birthday fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are amazing Michelle, LOVE the papers you have used, so bright and bold, and great work cutting the ballons out :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you Tams and Pam going for the TP award MP by making 2 tags each???? LOVE how you've only used part of Birthday Robyn...just shows how versatile it can be. Gorgeous colours...bright and cheery and perfect for a birthday prezzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! I love these tags, simple yet stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags Michele, we were both thinking along the same lines!! They look so lovely, I am going to try doing some with the balloons as well! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin these fab tags Michele the colours and papers really pop! Funky, fabulous and fun!!
    Loved your comment on Lisa's blog LOL
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Michele! This is a great idea and I love the papers you chose, nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great birthday tags.

    Thanks your joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our Tag It challenge.

    Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.