10/23/11

CIC 133

We are sponsored this week by
One lucky person will win
Thanks to them for sponsoring this challenge!!!

Our inspiration cake for this week:


Anyone every buy 12 x 12 paper with die cuts and NEVER end up using those die cuts? Well I'm proud to say I used over half of mine from the "Boo to You" collection today on  my little project!

Each year at our elementary school, I sign up for a secret pal and we give them surprises throughout the year - this year they are doing it a bit differently - 3 or 4 people are assigned to "several" people rather than just one, so I made little treat bags for my 4 secret pals and then also for our son's teacher. This first picture is all 5 bags together. For 4 of the treat bags, I used a new die from Verve Visual - Curvy Bookplate Die with the matching stamp as the background - not that you can really see it, but its there.  HA!

Below is pictures of each individual bag:






Our 13 year old daughter helped me put these together so it went super quick - such fun and we'll deliver them to the teachers tomorrow as our son will be gone the rest of the week!

Be sure to join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations-how could anyone not be inspired by that delightfully ghoulish cake`!

... BOO to you ...

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Tag Time
Papers: PTI Orange Zest
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: black ribbon, Boo to You by MME die cuts, black chevron gift bags from Mish Mash, Curvy Bookplate die from Verve Visual


5 comments:

  1. These are such fun Michele, what a great set! I am sure they will be well received! Hope you had a good weekend. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are fab Michele ... i want one!! LOve the spooky embellies
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO fun! Fabulous idea!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet everyone at school is hoping you drew their name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant MP...they'll love these! Halloween is so big in N/A...almost like Christmas lol. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.