5/15/11

You're Such a Fungi!

HA HA HA, it just makes me laugh every single time!

I'm back with another little creation for Amber Ink!  I used the little Fungi stamp with hearts; we made a "thank you" card for Kaity-bug's boyfriend.  She received a beautiful necklace and bracelet (lime green glass - AMAZING, it sparkles so beautifully in the light) from her boyfriend and his family so a thank you was a must!  We just thought this was perfect!  The best think about the fungi digi-stamp is you get TWO stamps for the price of one - one with hearts, one without!  Cool eh?

I printed the image directly onto my cardstock and then colored with Copics.  Everything was cut with nesties; the 2 decorative nesties were glued together so the loops overlap - it looks super cool IRL.

AND I just noticed a little black speck on the card - it's not there IRL; must have been there when I took the photo or on my camera lense.  UGH!  And yeah, the card isn't sitting just straight but tilt your head; it's okay.  :D

I touched up each of the hearts with a clear Spica glitter pen; love how they look!

And you know....you're such a fungi...

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Amber Ink Digi Fungi
Papers:  PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, DP by ?, GKD White

Accessories:  digital image, PTI Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch ribbon, nesties, Copics, MS border punch

6 comments:

  1. I love this little digi! Too cute! I was wondering how you made those fun circle cards and now I do!! Very fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Michele! Love those little circles cards and nice cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the layout and what a fun image! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, how cool is that image and sentiment!! Another one i NEED {sigh} !! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Michele! How did I miss this post until today? That is one of my fave AI images and I love the shape of your card. The heart punch is great for this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.