5/3/11

Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesday

Hello friends - long time no talk...well, I talk/type, you read, right?  :D

Life has been crazy, crazy!

I started my new job Monday, May 2 - so far, what a GREAT week!  Each day someone new has taken me to lunch - a way to get to know them away from the office.  SAH-WEET!  On Tuesday, they took us to the Wichita Symphony Showhouse - you can see more info. HERE; but WOW; talk about a fun adventure outside the office!!  Any new AGH friends out there reading?  If so, HI!!

K, enough of my jibberish; bet you're here to see some craftiness eh?  Well, let's get to it!  It's What If? Wednesday over at The House That Stamps Built; Wendy offered up another great sketch this week.  There is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs, so be sure to play along!

Every chance I get, I love to use any and all floral stamps by Wendy; they are always so beautiful and make any card shine!  This one is no exception - Lupine!

I paired it with some Ivory and Pure Poppy card stock, some MME DP (yeah, still lovin' it), crocheted ribbon and a big ole Pure Poppy button tied with baker's twine.  I edged the DP and Ivory card stock with Chamomile tea dye ink for a bit of a vintage feel.

You will love what the other Rock Stars have created too, so be sure to check it out!  Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

...blooming flowers...Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Lupine
Papers:  PTI Pure Poppy, GKD Cream, DP by MME
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black,VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, crocheted ribbon, PTI Pure Poppy button, PTI Baker's Twin (thanks queenie poo)


14 comments:

  1. Wow I just love that lace paper!
    Happy your new job is starting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary Poppins, and fantastic news that your new job is going so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Michele! I agree - love the flower stamps, and especially the lupine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers are my thing too. Plus, the lace paper is outstanding. I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations, so can't figure out who made it. Can you please help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Michele! I love the pretty lacey elements and colors! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Michele. Love the dp and the lace is so pretty. Glad the new job is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your lupine!! All that red is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card- beautiful lace touches and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lace with the paper --- great coloring on the image! (ps - I love this image)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, soooo beautiful, Michele honey! Fabby insides too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Michele! It is so delicate looking, great choice of colors. So glad your new job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Michele, love the paper and lace. So glad the new job is going so well!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Michele! Love the colours and the stamp is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very, very pretty card, Michele! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.