5/17/11

Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesday

Hello friends; how's the week treating you?  Mine is going pretty good.  The hubster is traveling this week, so it always throws me into a bit of a tizzy.  I don't sleep as well and life just feels 'off'...but after 19 1/2 years, I guess that's a good thing?  LOL

K, enough of my jibberish; bet you're here to see some craftiness eh?  Well, let's get to it!  It's What If? Wednesday over at The House That Stamps Built; Wendy offered up another simple, yet super fun sketch this week.  There is a $25 gift certificate up for grabs, so be sure to play along!

Yeah I know, I chose another floral image.  :D  Can't help it; all Wendy's floral images are beautiful!  This week I'm using the Sunflower and the sentiment "You Brighten My Day" - that's what each of you do when you stop by you know!

I used more of the MME DP which I love - some scrumptious polka dots and bold stripes - bee-utiful!!!  I edged the DP with Chamomile Tea Dye Ink and embossed the sentiment in Dark Chocolate (calorie free).  I used a Spica Glitter Pen for the center of the Sunflower; such cool glittery effect!

Be sure to check out what the other Rock Stars have created too, lots of fabulous eye candy to get your Mojo jumping!  Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

....sunshine and sunflowers...

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Sunflower
Papers:  PTI Dark Chocolate and Lemon Tart, DP by MME
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa,VersaMagic Wheat, VersaMark
Accessories: Nesties, Copics, clear embossing powder, Spica Glitter pen

11 comments:

  1. what a cheerful sunflower .. just fabulous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the papers and the cutie image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would brighten anyone's day! I love the papers you used with this great sunflower image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Michele! Love the bright happy feel of it!

    Lisa must be sympathising with you - she's missing her partner too! Soppy lot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Michele! Love the striped with the dots, and I love that sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Michele! I love the layout and the colours are just wonderful! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card Michele! I know what you mean about things not feeling right when your hubby is gone. When Joe goes to camp for a weekend it just feels off around the house. Party time for me and the cats though! So sad huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, this is gorgeous girl! I love that pretty sunflower and you have picked the perfect papers to showcase it. That little touch of sparkle is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Michele! Great job coloring the image and pairing it with those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, this is so pretty Michele!! Fantastic coloring and I love those DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Michele, so bright and cheery :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.