5/22/11

Repeat Impression SOTW - Stork

Happy, happy Monday! How was your weekend?  Ours was good AND my hubby is home - things are all "right" now!  :D

This week at The House That Stamps Built we're sharing the Stamp of the Week - Stork.  You can purchase this same image for 50% off this week only, so be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built to get all the deets.

I stamped the image on GKD Cream and colored with Copics; I added some clear glitter to the 'baby bundle'.  I accented the layers with PTI's Smokey Shadow, sponging all the layers of Smokey Shadow with PTI's Vintage Cream; I sponged the pink layer with VersaMagic Ginger.

The borders were cut with an EK Success border punch.  I used two different ribbons - lace and a beautiful cream pleated ribbon; I layered one on top of the other.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to hop over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the great deal AND see all the other amazing creations by the Rock Stars!

...babies and bundles....Hugs, M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Repeat Impressions Stork
Papers:  PTI Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush, DP by MME, GKD Cream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, VersamMagic Ginger, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Copics, nesties, pearls, EK Success border punch, sponging

5 comments:

  1. oh so glad your hubbie is home safe and sound
    Love this card .. the punched borders are so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very elegant card. As Lisa I love that punched border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele this is so sweet - I love the monochromatic theme here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Michele. I love that image and your border punch is so pretty. Gorgeous ribbons too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super adorable, Michele! I love all the pink, and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.