3/13/08

Size Matters!

I used some brand new MFT stamps for this card and you see - size matters to this bunny - for his ears at least! LOL!

The inside of the card says "Size Matters" and it actually comes from MFT's Twisted Sentiments stamp set - obviously it has "other" meanings - we call those "big kid stamps". There are lots of great sayings in the Twisted Sentiments set; but for this card, I paired this particular sentiment with their Eggstra Special Easter set.

All papers are SU including the DP; the bunny is colored using Copic markers. Here's a close-up of the bunny:

Thanks for visiting; have a great week! Hugs, M.

Michele

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love that stamp. Great colors too.
    Rochelle SBS10

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card...love those ears. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! so cute! I love that bunny -- gets me in the mood for Easter!!!! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bunny is so cute! just love those ears. TFS. SBS10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.