3/13/08

Blog Reading Level

Oh I think this is funny! The blog I found it on scored an elementary level, so she was doing those "elementary" type sentences - you know:

This is Dick. This is Jane. This is Spot. See Spot run. Run Dick and Jane. ROFLMBO - I just think it's so funny.

Well....I scored a bit higher...not much though.

blog readability test

Movie Reviews




I have some great posts but I'm still sick - 5 1/2 weeks later and I still feel HORRIBLE. Guess I'll break down and see the doctor today as next week we're taking a Spring Break vacation and I cannot stand to continue being sick. I'm to the point of tears I feel so bad...that's when you know I'm REALLY sick!

Hope each of you are feeling dandy; hope to see you again soon. Hugs, ~M.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon :-(
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how funny. I checked this, I'm at High School Level too. feel like i never left...LOL!
    Love the bunny cards too. Who are you going to give the size matters card too? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.