3/26/08

The Fountains @ Branson Landing





This was one of our MOST favorite things we did while on vacation. We visited Branson Landing 2 different times but never spent less than 3 hours there! These pix are from Friday evening - the fountains play to music every hour on the hour and then 3 times per day they add the National Anthem to the performance. Anyway, click THIS link to see a bit more about the fountains.

I have even more vacation pix to share and even some new card creations I've made since I've been home, but I'm still zapped! :) I stamped for about 1.5 hours last night which felt soooo good; but alas, I wanted to post these pix first.

There are fountains and then steel columns (different heights) that shoot fire into the air - the fire is what makes some of the slides soooo bright. If you watch closely, you'll see the moon in some of the pix - too cool. The fountains shoot as high as 40' throughout the performances. Too cool; I bet we saw 3 night performances and probably 5 or 6 daytime performances - we just never grew tired of it - the kids included. Branson Landing is an incredibly cool place.

Thanks for checking out our vacation pix; I promise to return to stamping soon. Hope you're having a great week! Hugs, ~M.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.