7/1/24

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - July 2024

Hi there, friends. I hope you are doing great and gearing up for the holiday ahead (for those in the US)!

It's time for another challenge at Love to Scrap; won't you join us, our theme is always ANYTHING GOES!

I made this card at a stampaway a few months ago and I love it! I probably love it most because, as you can see, the outside says "Let's Celebrate" and the inside says "your existence" and I think that's perfect for anyone's birthday!

I stamped the candles repeatedly and had fun coloring them. I added glitter to the flames, blended some purple around the edges, added some star stamping, second generation, stamped my sentiments and I was good to go! Of course, I needed to add some bling! 💗I do believe this stamp set was either limited edition or is retired, sorry about that - but I try to keep stamp sets I really love and know I will use repeatedly and this one has great images!




Thanks for stopping by; hope you will join us at Love to Scrap!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.