5/1/24

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - May 2024

Hey friends, thanks for stopping by!

This round at Love to Scrap, I used this insanely fun Cup of Kindness stamp and die set from Concord and 9th! I die cut 2 of the large cups, 'wrappers', and lids for the cups. Before putting the cups together, I used a couple stencils to accent the base of the cups. For the pink cup I used the sketched lines from the PTI A Little Sketchy set; for the aqua cup, I used SSS XL Rose Bouquet (all inks from Taylored Expressions).

The background is a, new to me, die set, Spellbinders Candy Stripes, in which I die cut two pieces and flipped one over to create the criss-cross pattern. I lightly blended some blue on the background before adhering everything together. 

I love how this turned out, the colors are so happy and if you're a coffee lover like me, it speaks to your heart!  😂


Stop by Love to Scrap and grab some inspiration, then join us. We love seeing your creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.