11/1/23

MIUCB - Anything Goes + Optional Stamping (no digis)

Hi friends - how are you? I'm doing good, I have been creating up a storm, but not the best at sharing. But I'm back this month with a card I had so much fun creating!

Hopefully you will join us at Mix It Up this month, stop by and check out the fun creations the design team made.  

I created this card for our son's birthday this year, I love this stencil from Pinkfresh Studios; I need to dig it out and use it again, I think for Christmas will be fun! His favorite color is orange, so I dug out lots of orange inks from Taylored Expressions. For the last swirl, I used deco foil duo gel, allowed it to dry and used a rainbow foil - it looks so cool IRL!

I stamped the ice cream scoops and cone on colored cardstock, die cut, and added some copic shading. The candles come from THIS set. I added some shading to the flames, some clear glitter and glossy accents. Tied a twin bow and tag onto one of the candles. I embossed a sentiment, added a little heart and it was good to go. 

He turned 23, so I created 2 candles and 3 ice cream scoops. 😀




Thanks again for stopping by; hope you can join us this month at Mix It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.