11/1/23

Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Hi there, I hope this post finds you doing well! Won't you join us this month at Love to Scrap, it's Anything Goes - always fun and easy for everyone!

Have you tried the washi tapes from Pinkfresh Studios? They have lots of varieties, but this one is by far my favorite for creating quick birthday cards; there are matching dies and a stamp set. I combined it with the birthday cake stencil from Pretty Pink Posh creating a slimline card. I mounted the stitched panel on a scalloped edge with paper from Papertreyink. I finished it off with my absolute favorite sequins, Friendship Mix



Thanks for stopping by, hope you have time to join us - we would love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.