9/1/22

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog

Hi friends! I hope you are doing well!

Several months ago, Taylored Expressions released this absolutely adorable donut background with matching clear stamps, die, stencil and Donut Worry mini strips. This combo is definitely a way to make a bunch of cards in assembly line style! I had so much fun making a variety of donuts, sprinkles, embossing, you name it! I made two cards, switching up colors and greetings.

I mounted the main panel on some PTI Dark Chocolate and added to a top folding Cherry Pop card.

The image directly below the sentiments on each card was die cut, stamped, added glossy accents, Sugar Cube glitter and mounted with dimensional foam.



So many of you joined us in the last challenge; hope to see all your creations this month at Love to Scrap!!

Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Accessories: TE Sugar Cube glitter, TE donut die and Mini Strips die, glossy accents, white embossing powder

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.