7/1/22

WE'RE BACK!! Mix It Up Challenge - Clean and Simple

Hi there! The design team for the Mix It Up Challenge Blog is B-A-C-K! The blog never stopped, but most of the designers took a long break and I think it's been good for everyone! Leslie, our blog queen, made some tweaks and I think they are really good - I'm excited to participate with the team!

I hope you will play along; it's always Anything Goes with a twist - you can choose to play the twist, or not. We just love seeing your creations!

I absolutely love these poppies from Reverse Confetti; so much you can do with them. I wanted a set of notecards and this was the perfect opportunity to put them to use and keep the cards clean and simple! This card was also CASEd Stampingville, I added some soft background stamping to each card. Which color is your favorite?








Thanks for popping in; hope to see you again soon!

WHAT'S IT TAKE:

Stamps: Reverse Confetti Poppies, Tim Holtz XXX
Inks: TE Inks
PapersNeenah 110 lb. white, everything else was from the scrap file :)

CHALLENGES: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.