10/1/20

MIUCB - Distressing + Anything Goes

Hi friends - welcome back to another challenge with the Mix It Up team! This month we focused on distressing, or as always, anything goes!

I created this panel a month or so ago and have struggled to cut it up - 😆! I used this video by Debby Hughes, it was so very helpful. You will see another water color panel I did where I failed to take time to build up the color...lesson learned.



I kept this card SUPER simple; I used the 'hi' die from The Stamp Market; the 'friend' is from a discontinued Verve Visual stamp set, but I loved the elegance of the font. I distressed the edges of the water color panel as well as the embossed black flag; I thought about sponging the edges but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. 😁

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you will join us at Mix It Up this month, we enjoy seeing your creations!

Take care, stay safe!








WHAT'S IT TAKE:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.