10/23/20

Hello Beautiful

Remember THIS card? Here is the other one in different colors!

I blended on a variety of distress inks, I also blended another piece in which I die cut the flower and leaves, then stamped; hence the color goes all the way to the edges. I added some darker shading with a copic and spritzed with sheer shimmer; hard to see in the photos, but super pretty IRL! 

I splattered on the same inks then layered this Bold Border Polka Dots by Papertreyink; I love the bold statement it makes!



Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!


WHAT'S IT TAKE:

PapersNeenah 80 lb. and 110 lb. whiteTE Lemon Meringue (card base)
AccessoriesSheer Shimmer MistPTI Bold Borders Polka Dots, foam tape, copics

CHALLENGES: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.