12/1/19

Vegetable Stamping Gone Wild - MIUCB #32

Check out the UBER fun challenge over at Mix It Up; it's always Anything Goes but if you really want to have some fun - then stamp with vegetables!

I didn't actually 'stamp' with vegetables, but I did use green beans for the background, I thought they sort of match the sweet panda's confetti (I should have made them smaller, then they really would have).

I started with Tim Holtz water color paper and adhered the HAPPY stencil from Heidi Swapp (I have had these frame stencils forever); I blended on some Worn Lipstick Distress oxide ink, then applied my green beans - literally just laid them on the paper.


I used some sprays I have had forever and one didn't really 'spray' but gave a FULL STREAM of color (insert palm to face emoji) - LOL! Once I was done spraying, I let it dry then removed the stencil and stamped 'birthday' in VersaFine ink. I stamped, colored and die cut the panda and added with dimensional foam.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week ahead and can find some time this month to join us!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  SSS Party Like a Panda
Inks: VersaFine, Gina K Amalgam Jet Black
AccessoriesMFT blueprints, misc. sprays, green beans, Party Like a Panda dies, washi tape (inside), white gouache, copics, Heidi Swapp stencil frame

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.