12/20/19

Prayers

Hi friends - I truly have a ton of cards to share; finding the time to write a blog post is HARD!!

This is a card I actually made months ago - before my shoulder surgery...which was August! A pretty straight-forward card with lots of layering.

The leaves are a die cut from The Stamp Market, the 'prayers' and sentiment are from an older Hero Arts set. I cut the leaves from vellum, left some whole, added half of the leaf back on others; the word 'prayers' was die cut from white card stock and embossed 3 times using Ranger Liquid Platinum powder. I stenciled some flowers in the background, they peek out just a bit.



Thanks for stopping by; here's wishing you and yours the happiest of holidays!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Prayers
Inks: VersaMark 
PapersNeenah 110 lb. white, Misc. deisgner paper, vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.