11/1/19

Embossed Thank You!

I love this image from Power Poppy; I embossed it with Liquid Platinum embossing powder and colored with colored pencils. I don't use pencils often and I didn't want to use gamsol, so I gave it a whirl - still not sure what I think, but I do love the image. :D


The image was embossed on Kraft card stock with some ink blended around the edges for a bit of a vintage look; I added some super colorful pattern paper from The Stamp Market and a small strip of gold glittered cardstock to add a bit more color to the image.




Thanks for stopping by; here's hoping you have a GREAT weekend ahead!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Power Poppy Season's Seatings
Inks: VersaMark, Altenew Coffee Break for the edges and sentiment
Papers: PTI Kraft, The Stamp Market Bloom Street Patternsgold glitter paper
AccessoriesMFT blueprints, Liquid Platinum embossing powder, colored pencils

CHALLENGES:
  Just Us Girls

  
  The Card Concept #122 (Clean and Layered)

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Love the embossing and coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.