11/6/19

Easiest Water Coloring Possible

Isn't this collaboration image with Gina K Designs and Hero Arts gorgeous? I stamped the image on water color paper and literally splattered on various inks - I kinda, sorta (HA) painted the leaves but let the color run and mix. I sprayed the card stock a bit before splattering ink.

I sprayed the panel with sheer sparkle, added a birthday sentiment, striped paper and sequins to finish it off (forever loving black and white striped paper)!



Thanks for stopping by; have a great week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps:  Gina K and Hero Arts Friendship Blooms
Inks: VersaMark, Gina K Amalgam Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.