7/26/19

Thinking of You w/Altenew Garden Picks

OK; I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is a much quicker way to create this card - it literally took me hours. LOL Maybe that's because there was a lot of stopping and starting? Not sure; but I water colored each layer of the flowers and leaf clusters (Garden Picks) using lots of various Altenew inks, then splattered on tons of white droplets. Once the droplets dried, I spritzed with shimmer mist.

I used a wonky circle die for the focal piece blending on some worn lipstick using the TE Blender Brushes, stamping the sentiment with Gina K amalgam black ink and proceeded to layer the flowers and leaves.

The background? Man, I love it - it's Altenew's Tuxedo washi tape which is approximately 4.5 inches wide, so perfect for covering an A2 card. I used it to cover some Neenah 80 lb. white card stock, then die cut with a MFT blueprint and mounted with fun foam to the card base.




I tried to get a picture of the depth of the 3D flowers; SO. MANY. LAYERS.

I finished the card with some PPP Marshmallow Confetti. Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: SSS Sketched Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.