7/1/19

DRS Flowers - Love to Scrap

It's a GREAT month to join us at Love to Scrap as our theme is ANYTHING GOES; always a favorite! But the design team is using images from DRS Designs; so be sure to pop over to each member's blog to see what fun images we are using!

Image may contain: text

I am using the Spring Crocus image; I saw some incredible rainbow flowers so I thought I would try two things: rainbow flowers and colored pencils. I shall not admit HOW LONG it took me to color these; I had vibrant colors but didn't like the 'details' I added, so I blended them out with OMS and they weren't colorful enough. Sigh...so more colored pencils - and I think I'm happy, I just have a lot of work to do. LOL, practice, practice, practice - #amiright? If you follow me on Instagram, you can see my dilemma- LOL!


It's still such a gorgeous image and I layered it up with all sorts of things! The white border was literally just on my desk and fit perfectly; I created the chocolate frame, added a doily and embossed the fabulous sentiment from PTI Floral Sketches.



Hope you will join us this month at Love to Scrap; we love seeing your creations. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: DRS Spring Crocus, PTI Floral Sketches
Ink: VersaMark, Gina K Amalgam Black
Papers: PTI Dark ChocolateNeenah 110 lb., (card base), water color paper (frame), LF Kraft, DP by MFT (maybe discontinued??)
Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! Gorgeous rainbow flowers, and a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele and welcome to the team.Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured crocus and great layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that container of flowers. Very nice with the subtle background colors. Looking forward to being on the DT with you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.