6/12/19

With Sympathy

Hi friends!

I saw a video quite some time ago by Therese Calvert which I fell in love with...but then I did the technique incorrectly. LOL But still, her video was direct inspiration for this card.

Super simple, love using two dies to create a frame when you don't have just what you need. The flowers I stamped months ago; I used the majority on a previous project, but had a few left over and they've come in extra handy to finish off cards. These are definitely more masculine colors, but some basic flowers work I believe.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: PTI Floral Sketches, discontinued Verve Visual for sentiment, MFT Pinstripe
Ink: VersaMark, Altenew Silver Lake, Green Valley.ink cubes
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.